Difference between revisions of "Power Tool Safety"
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 22:54, 11 May 2013
Using power tools saftley is a very importent step that is often overlooked in the rush to get a project together. When in doubt read the manual!
More information can be found on the pages for specific tools.
- Wear safety glasses! (Nothing is 3-D with only one eye!)
- Wear hearing protection.
- Don't wear gloves with drills or drill presses.
- Don't cross cut with the fence on a table saw.
- Use a vice in a drill press.
- Check the underside of a cut before skill sawing.
- Pay attention.
- Don't ever put your body at risk. Stop. Make a jig.